7.17.2004

My Dear DEAR friends...

Oh... MAN!  You know, it's always great talking to friends on the phone... then doing a third party line thing on the phone, and playing tricks on our mutual friend... haha... and then the planned trick going a-wry... hehe...
 
Anyways, I am WAY excited about tomorrow night!!  I got Jordan to come w/ schadi, miguel, and me for dinner+... :)

Hope the + is something fun, if we do do it... hehe
 
Anywho...  Jordan and I are going to argue tomorrow... politics and such...  it will be fun... hehehe...
 
I can't believe it was 4 yrs ago, that jordan, schadi, and i went to the auditions at the forsaken school, listening to robbie on the radio, going to johnny rockets and schadi's talk of gaseous matters, then having a pity part for ourselves after getting our letters, then finding out that jordan made it even though they had sent him a rejection letter... haha... it was fun...  and w/ Jordan, the fun fun musical rehearsals... hehe... and w/ schadi (and amy tao) the woodwind trio, and basically swindling money out of people... hahaha... well... hehe
 
It's ta-ta for now...  I am uber tired...  G'night folks.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home